- Removal of any existing carpentry
- Removal of build-in furniture
- Removal of any fixtures such as wall partitions, ceiling boards and other interior installation.
- Hacking & dismantling of non-loading bearing walls
- Hacking of floor and wall tiles or other finishes including parquet and various types of flooring.
The more you HACK, the more it COSTS. There are instances whereby you can do without hacking such as overlaying of floor tiles. However, do CHECK the PRECONDITION of the EXISTING MATERIAL with your designer first before making the decision.
Cost of hacking: Depending on the extent of the hacking works required, the cost can range from $4,000 to $8,000, based on a typical 4-room HDB flat (90 sq meter).