Wall is a special shell of the interior and it’s also one of the largest surface areas in your house. In every room, comes 4 walls. It’s one of the most exciting canvas to let you make an impression. With the right wall finish alongside your renovation theme, it can add to the overall aesthetics of your home, making plain walls look stunning.
20 Bedok South by Fineline Design Pte Ltd
Before we share with you the available options for wall finishes, we have come up with a list of questions for you to better choose the wall finish that will make your house stands out.
1) What other interior finishes are being used? (i.e fabric, carpet, etc.)
2) What is the intended purpose of the room?
3) Is there a specific functionality of the room?
4) What are the design tastes of the person using the room?
5) Any other external factors to consider?
Need help with your renovation? Let Renovade assist you by contacting us on telegram @Renovade and we have a team of professional to clear any doubts and queries that you have.
Looking for renovation quotations? Let us help you by filling up this form https://www.renovade.com.sg/get-quotes and we will match you up with our designer partners for free and non-obligated quotations.